We organize lectures and workshops for educational institutions and other organizations about wood design, especially for fashion and jewelry.
– general info about woodworking
– technical features of different kind of wood, wood essences recognition
– commercial wood and wild wood
– local wild wood essences (as ones that we use for our products), general information about seasoning’s process
– industrial wood products that are used in handmade design objects (multilayers as skateboard wood)
– designing and working with wood for jewels
Some previous workshops
Palazzo della Gran Guardia, Verona, 2014
Workshop “Into the wood”, about wood design and woodworking.
Together with the designers Ferdi Giardini, Giovanni Casellato, Manuela Bedeschi, Sotirios Papadopoulos, Mimmo Demattia and others, we took part at the event “Do you speak Made in Italy?” with workshops and an exhibition.
L.UN.A., LiberaUniversità delle Arti, Bologna, 2016
Invited by L.UN.A., Libera Università delle Arti, a private university in Bologna, we talked about our experience in contemporary jewellery and wood design.