The wood part is treated only with bee wax, so it is an hypoallergenic ring, it doesn’t give allergies as metal jewels do.
This ring is resistant and waterproof, also if it gets wet. But don’t keep it for a long time inside water!
It the wood part became opaque (after years!) you can easily pass it with a little bit of wax of line seed or olive oil and it will be the same as new!
It is a unique piece, part of a limited edition made of different sizes; if this doesn’t fit the size you are looking for contact me as I can have some other sizes available.
If you have any question or doubt about size write us!
There are no reviews yet.