This ring is made of natural wood and the only finishing is bee wax and linseed oil.
It has no problem if get wet, even if as all wooden rings it is better not to keep it wet for a long time.
If it get an opaque aspect (after years) you can simply wax it or use a little bit of olive oil or linseed oil.
It is a good ring for people allergic to metals. In fact the brass inserts are not touching the skin of the person who wears it.
It is a unique piece, part of a limited edition made by different sizes. If it doesn’t fit you contact me because I could have some other available size (similar, not exactly the same, as they are unique pieces).
If you have any question or doubt about size write me!